Sunday, July 29, 2012

We're home!

We are home, happy and safe in our comfortable home.  : )  The quick version of our trip home was that the boys were great and the 10 hour flight honestly seemed to pass rather quickly.  
SO, now I want to continue to share some of our trip with the pictures that were still on my camera. (However, that was also broken during the last two weeks of the trip.  Yep, not good luck with the technology.)
These pictures are just on a morning outing during the week.  I took the boys to a historical area downtown and to the English Garden--large, beautiful park in the center of Munich.






 This man was playing "Memory" on the cello and it was BEAUTIFUL!!!  I literally stood there with the boys and just cried.  I LOVED this moment.  : )



1 comment:

jessica said...

So beautiful there! Not sure what building has the white interior but it's stunning (I can only imagine what it looks like in real life!)