Sunday, July 8, 2012

Benjamin

So every day the boys I go on walks in the Olympic Park.  Here are some fun Benjamin pictures I've taken, the other two boys are often taking a nice ride in the stroller, so that's why I have these Benjamin pictures.
One enormous snail!

Benjamin has been inspired to work on his moves by all of the athleticism around us.
Is there anything that could make me feel like a luckier mom than this sweet boy bringing me a flower?
 Benjamin is ALL boy and lover of climbing trees.
 Lego shark at the aquarium in the Olympic Park-we got a pass so it's been a nice place to explore.
 AND the best thing I did was buy legos for Benjamin.  It's our main activity while Hunter and Preston take an afternoon nap.
I can't believe this boy will start kindergarten when we get back!  He's ready, though, and so excited.

No comments: