Monday, July 16, 2012

To be continued.....

Our laptop was dropped and now the internal hard drive is not working.  SOOOO, all of my pictures are on there.  I'm REALLY hoping that it can be salvaged once we get home.  In the meantime, this is David's laptop and we're not allowed to upload pictures on it.   We get home in a little over a week, and I'll get to work on posting more pictures as soon as I can. 
We are still having a good time and I'm anxious to post about our weekend trip to Salzburg and to the incredible Neuschwanstein Castle.   It's the castle that Disney has used as a pattern for it's Cinderella castle. 
During the week the boys and I go to parks, explore a little bit, do laundry and groceries, ocassionally have an outing with friends that we've made at church and get naptime in during the afternoon. There's a quick update.  : ) 

No comments: