Saturday, June 30, 2012

Happy Father's Day!!!

The day after we arrived in Germany was FATHER'S DAY!!!  :  ) We woke David up with "breakfast in bed" (the first time I can remember that we actually were up before him!) and he and the boys enjoyed breakfast out on the patio.  There are hundreds of pictures I could post of David with his boys, but I'll just post two.  He is an amazing father and an absolute rock in our family.  Honestly, the best thing I ever did for my boys was marry their dad!!!

Happy Father's day to my dad!!!  I wish I could see him, but since we're in Germany and he's in the Philippines a phone call was the best I could do.  : )  My dad is a man of integrity, that is the best way that I can describe him.  He has always been a source of comfort, stability and wisdom in my life.  Happy Father's day to my father-in-law, who I am eternally grateful to for the example he has set for his family, particularly David!  : )

No comments: