Wednesday, October 19, 2011

So Everyone Knows...

We are heading back to our boys in Ohio without baby Preston. Marisol has decided to parent, and we ask everyone to be respectful of her decision. We are at peace, knowing that we have tried to follow the impressions that we've received and we have no regrets. Our hearts ache, but we recognize the tremendous blessings that we have received in our lives. We can't wait to get back to our boys!!! We thank all of our family and friends for your love and support--and also your prayers. We know they have been heard.

5 comments:

Katie said...

Sheri - I am so sorry to hear this. I am sending my love your way. You are so amazing, I know you will take this in stride.

Danae said...

Sheri and David,
I'm so sorry things didn't work out! I'm thinking of you.
Love,
Danae

Sarah said...

I'm so sorry things didn't work out. Sending hugs and prayers your way.

Jed and Kera said...

Sheri- I am really so sorry. I didn't even notice when I shared the pictures with Kresta.
That had to be the hardest decision in Marisol's life and I can only imagine what everyone involves is feeling.
We love you and we know there is a reason for everything.
Kera

Pamela said...

My heart aches for you. We love you.