Sunday, January 27, 2013

Peru-Day 6 and 7

We enjoyed a nice Sunday in Lima, playing at home for a little while before church and the boys spent some time with the children of another mission president that lives right below.  I really wish I had taken a picture of the boys with Nicole and Nicolai, they were so fun!

 On Monday, our last full day in Lima, we went to the beach.  It was perfect!
 Hunter did not want to touch the small crab that dad found!  (Preston did, though.)  : )
 I love this joyful picture of handsome Preston!!!
 This boy is pure, adorable sweetness!
 And my Benjamin is an amazing little man.  : )




 That evening I got to attend a dinner with David's parents and the missionaries who were leaving the mission.  (A few of them were on the same flight as us.)  That was a sweet opportunity for me.
 I am so blessed by the loving support and the examples of my in-laws.  They are amazing and lift and inspire everyone around them.  David's mom has a unique spiritual gift of beautifying everything that she is around and David's dad is an incredible example of dedication to the Lord's work.  We love them and are grateful that we got to share a small bit of their experience in Peru.
 Saying goodbye was HARD, but we are excited to say hello again in July when they return to Oregon.  : )


1 comment:

Unknown said...

such a cool family! love the picture of preston buried in the sand. glad I found your sweet blog!