Sunday, March 18, 2012

Welcome, Preston Reginald!



We are grateful and blessed to have another sweet BOY join our family. : ) Preston Reginald is five months old now and is a precious baby boy! He rolls over, smiles a LOT, laughs and "talks" a lot, and is a joy to have in our home. I think a tooth is breaking through on the bottom, too. : ) We all flew to New Mexico on February 29th and David, Benjamin and Hunter came home that weekend. (I stayed a little bit longer until I had clearance to leave the state--legal adoption stuff). We were able to spend some time with Marisol, who has great courage and a LOT of love to give to all of our boys. The experiences with her, and her personal journey, are sacred and we have so much respect for the process that she has gone through. I will be making a BIG effort, for Marisol and our families, to post pictures on here--so check back often. More of the story will unfold, too. (This is about what I have time to do tonight.) : ) We feel so blessed!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Congratulations Sheri! I'm so happy for you!

Kristi, Liezl, Quincy, Ava, Cora, and Josh said...

sheri, I have been dying to chat and cuddle your new precious baby. I am so excited for your family.

Blunck said...

Preston is beautiful! We are so grateful for Marisol's decision to place him in a home with a father and a mother. We wish her the very best and admire her great courage to do what is right for Preston.

Love from Peru
MOM

Young Family said...

Congrats, Sheri and David, on another handsome baby boy! Oh, how I love the miracle of adoption!