Saturday, January 14, 2012

Nashville!!!

David attended a conference in Nashville last week and the boys and I tagged along. It was a great trip! It's a 6 hour drive, the boys did great and it was so good to be able to at least see David in the mornings and evenings. The following posts are of some of our adventures in Nashville. The first thing we did was hit the Country Music Hall of Fame.

Rascal Flatts outfits...

Costume designing...
Elvis Presley's gold-plated piano
and Cadillac--40 coats of crushed diamonds and fish scales.
Chet Atkin's guitars


5 comments:

Mike and Adrianne said...

Oh, these pictures make me so happy. I'm so glad you all went and had a good time together. I'm sure it was a MUCH needed break from things right now.

Jed and Kera said...

That looks like a fun little trip! I hope Dalton and I get to go on a TDY or two soon!! :O)

Brianna Scott said...

I didn't realize you already came. Oops! Wish we could have met you. Looks like you had a great time. So glad you enjoyed the time with David and the boys

Katie said...

You're such a fun mom, Sheri.

Young Family said...

Your boys are adorable, Sheri, and they are blessed to have you as a mom. I always thought you would be a wonderful mother, and I'm happy to see you fulfilling that prediction. Love to the whole gang!