Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving Week

We had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving week. Brian (my brother) and Debbie came with their three kids and we had a wonderful time. We also had Glen (other brother) and Bekah here for a day. I know I haven't been posting a picture daily as I wanted to, but I'm not giving up! : )
We have SOOO many blessing to be thankful for, and all of our family and friends are at the top of the list!
Unfortunely we didn't take a picture of our Thanksgiving feast, but I'll be posting a few pictures of what we did during the week. Today's pictures are of a hike to Charleston Fall. It was a beautiful day and we had a fun time because Brian and Debbie taught us how to geo-cache. (You use GPS to search for "treasure" that people have planted for you to find. The kids loved it!)






1 comment:

Young Family said...

Oh, my word, Sherri! All of the kids are so big! I guess that makes sense if my kids are starting to have kids. . . Glad to hear you had a fun holiday weekend.