Monday, September 26, 2011

My new resolve...

David's parents are serving a mission in Lima, Peru right now and my parents are reporting to the MTC on October 17th to serve in the Cebu Phillipines temple. Beyond that, we have some birth mothers that we love dearly and who are always happy to see pictures of our boys. Not to mention all of the aunts and uncles, cousins and friends that don't live close. SO, with all of this in mind I have a new resolve. My challenge to myself is to post a picture a day. Please visit our blog often to enjoy, and feel free to encourage me back into action if I start to slack. : ) We love all of you!


Today's picture: Last week I made it home from the store with a large package of toilet paper. In short order Benjamin had the package open and rolls scattered around the kitchen. Hunter got a HUGE kick out of this and started to build towers. They had a great time building with rolls of toilet paper. Once I got Benjamin to start cleaning it up I went into the other room and started to vacuum. He came into the room to tell me that Hunter was being his helper. Right on cue Hunter came trotting into the room behind him, flashed me his winning smile and help up a roll of toilet paper like it was a trophy. I LOVE those moments!!! : )



No comments: