Monday, October 27, 2008

Pumpkin Patch




Myself and three other moms are doing a "preschool" group every Thursday. We have a lot of fun doing some organized activities. Last Saturday morning we went to a pumpkin patch. The boys had a lot of fun playing with trucks in a bin of corn, checking out animals (yes, Benjamin is a climber as you'll see in the picture), and going on a hayride to the pumpkin patch.








I had to post this picture of my friend Brandage. She is a super multi-masking mom. : )

2 comments:

Brianna Scott said...

How fun! I think it's so cool you are doing this. It's a great idea. I love the pumpkin patch there it's so nice. Looks like you all had a fabulous time also. Also, the baby is very cute. Thanks for posting pics

heather said...

I love pumpkin patches! That one you went too looks really fun...Benjamin is adorable! I love that his favorite shirt is a firetruck that lights up...Grahams favorite is a cars shirt, and it is because it makes a race car noise!